Props Blueprints Halo 3 Spnkr Rocket Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-Hoo! They're done! Look forward to seeing them mate. :D

I believe we need to have a chat sometime in the near future about your drawings too. If you can ever find the time that is. :rolleyes

juliet76 said:
Woo-Hoo! They're done! Look forward to seeing them mate. :D

I believe we need to have a chat sometime in the near future about your drawings too. If you can ever find the time that is. :rolleyes

Finally, lol. Like DM said though, what a lot of folks (myself included) are looking forward to is just what Lee can do with them :D heh

And yes, we should definately try and chat more regarding the schematics. We had some good ideas for those.

Hopefully, between spending time with the gf and friends/family, those other requests for blueprints, participating with S.H.I.P. projects and trying to rectify my current job situation, I'll be able to find the time (n)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lettering

great schematics, what i need and havent been able to find is the actual lettering "SPNKr." I just need a good flat image that i can print and cut into a stencil...then spray paint it onto the tubes...any thoughts?

Well, as you've not doubt seen earlier in this thread, I just so happened to make such a stencil for the lettering. Shoot me a PM (it's working now) and we'll discuss further ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back