Bluerealm - Done With My Armor....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueRealm

Ok here is some pics of the work and finished armor.

armortest.jpg

finished1.jpg

finished2.jpg

finished3.jpg

AAAGH my eyes! :p

Its is really good for your soul...because its a sin to dislike it :D

I can go keep on doing this until i need a bathroombreak...its still THE suite to have...if it fits.

Ps: We still have a deal Devin, but check your inbox ;)

CPU64 said:
You're lucky the kitty left. It was about to pwn your behind!

I should have stepped on the little jerk... But he's my wifes cat so I have to love him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Devin, I didnt think anythign could top just your Helmet, but this.....I literally fell outta my chair and started choking on a grape (damn grape :cautious: ) I'm lost for words. This is incredible and the best work I have ever seen, and I know NO ONE can top your skillz (in my book anyway :D )

wow.... just wow....

EDIT: oh after i pulled myself back into this chair and watched you scare the hell outta your wife's cat, I nearly fell backwards laughin hahahaha, at least I wasnt eating another grape

Wow Devin, that looks brilliant as always! I cannot wait to see the paint job.
And the video is hilarious!

don't wana sound like a jerk to the rest of the forum but that is the best damn MC armor around. the fact that the details work perfectly with the h3 model is stunning. love it. only the boobys look a little to big but that could just be me :p

Macattack64 said:
Try terrorizing BlacRoseImmortal's Snake... :p

It's snakes now, I just put a down payment on a cute little male Coral Albino RTB (possible Paradox) ....hahaha as if you knew what that meant lol. Ok back to ooglin over BlueRealms armor

BlueRealms Armor=Secks

EDIT:....OMG I DONT THINK I CAN TAKE ALL THIS AWESOMENESS ALL AT ONCE! That underarmor looks PERFECT!.....My head is spinning... I gotta go lay down....

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a bucket before I flood the house in drool...

Edit: and just think he still has the paint the awesomeness

ok, i went into this thread without seeing who posted it, the picture took me with such a supprise that i unintentialy said out loud "holy s**z!".

outstanding work!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back