Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Some of you may know I love snakes and I have random thoughts so most are of you are wondering "what's your point?". There are a large amount of Breeders out there and when you purchase a specific Morph (snake with genetic defect ie. Albino) you want to make sure of a few things like health, breeding quality, reputation and so on. People in this particular hobby spend a great amount of time and sometimes a great amount of money. Something I would like to pass on is a "Board of Inguiry". This will be set up by name, for example I purchase and item from and Member (John Doe) and I am very satisfied with product, price, shipping, communication and so on (you can create categories). I will post a thread titled John Doe with a brief statement explaining why I recommend him. This way new Members or new Buyers can go in there and search for a name to see how people are as Sellers and Buyers. Now there is a catch. If it is a negative statement then the person it is being written about MUST be informed so they can state their side of the case. This thread can be about Members or other companies (related to items of interest). From what I have seen in the past it can be very useful. Rules will be in affect such as no opinionated remarks (only facts). Must have proof to back up statements such as previous emails or "bill of sale" and so on. This is not a bashing thread. This is strictly to help other members of Community to know who to purchase from and who not to purchase from. This is not a thread to resolve and issue but to merely let it be known so the next person will know. 405th will not be held liable for any situations posted in this thread, they are not a Resolution Center. Please note that "Board of Inquiry" is registered elsewhere so we will need a catchy name....lol. Let me know what you think.

Ithica

Sounds great. This will help me with finding the right materials. Will this just be armor or will it include raw materials, i.e. under suits ec.

It can include any business conducted for the armor. Admin has to approve this though.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back