bobiffer's Halo 3 Scout Helmet WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobiffer

So this here is my Halo 3 Scout helmet.
This is my second pepakura project and i am very pleased so far, cardstock makes a world of difference. i am a bit disappointed i couldn't find any pictures earlier in the building process but here it is:

0425001857.jpg

Earliest pic i could find, this is when its almost finished.

0425002021.jpg

finishing up the pepping right next to my iron man thingy, and it looks like my computer is at 29% battery, better plug it in.

0427000646.jpg

All finished pepping except the Visor.

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

All Pepped :D

well, tell me what you think so far. and i really want to fiberglass this shiz, just as soon as i find the finances.
JUICE!

It looks pretty good for a second pep!! I hope you get the supplies you need to finish it! Ther arent many scout helmets that have been done n here before!

It looks pretty good for a second pep!! I hope you get the supplies you need to finish it! Ther arent many scout helmets that have been done n here before!

Thank you! i appreciate it. and the main reason i built it was because 1)thats what i use in H3 and 2) i havent seen too many. i personally think its underrated. but thanks for your input and i do hope i get to finish it!!!

i have the inside fiberglassed, but im sorry ive neglected to post any pics up. also, idk if ill be able to work on it any more until warmer weather. i still need to go over missed spots and whatnot then to body filler.

question: i could use a heatbox to build in the winter, but what about the fumes?

looks realy good!
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back