Bondo products help...in Malaysia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

To Malaysian users who've made an armor or at least walked by bondo products, can you tell me where you can get it. It be great if its in Kuala Lumpur.
The products I need are:
Fiberglass Resin
Body Filler
Spot Putty.....I would also appreciate it if you could tell me the price.

Ace Hardware ( they have multiple branches in Klang Valley and going to open another in Iskandar Puteri ( 10 - 15 drive from Johor Bahru town )

P.S : As the time of writing this , I have found a branch in Cyberjaya that stocks the most bondo brand fiberglass and bondo brand bondo ( although Hitary 928 poly Putty (20-30ish ringgit) is a more preffered choice locally at least from what I've heard from some and should be in much more common hardware stores )

UPDATE JAN 2021 : Ace Hardware is in Iskandar Puteri and Tebrau.

FYI there are multiple alternatives that are cheaper since ace hardware stuff can be bad for them pockets.

Some alternatives including including Hitary 928 poly Putty.

As of fiberglass resin, epoxy resin is often readily available at common hardware stores ( the place I got mine looked like a paint store but they had some ) , alongside fiberglass Mat, I manged to score a set of 1kg epoxy resin + hardener + fiberglass mat for just rm20 :D.

For body filler, there are multiple alternatives, but gotta be a lil careful when picking one though.

Im just gonna put this here for ref of future members and update overtime if I get any more findings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back