Props BoomCo M6 Magnum Repaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurokBane

Hi all! So this is my first post and one of my very first, completed, projects. I'm really just looking for feedback and any tips for improvement, and comments are greatly appreciated.

Also, does anyone know how to take these things apart without breaking it? I can see a couple of pins but when I tried to push them out, the plastic felt very flimsy and like it would crack, so just left it. It'd be nice if I could crack into it and install a flash for the next one. Thanks

Attachments

• BoomCo M6 Magnum untouched.jpg
    BoomCo M6 Magnum untouched.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 238
  • BoomCo M6 Magnum primed.jpg
    BoomCo M6 Magnum primed.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 264
  • BoomCo M6 Magnum painted and weathered.jpg
    BoomCo M6 Magnum painted and weathered.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 244
  • BoomCo M6 Magnum up close 2.jpg
    BoomCo M6 Magnum up close 2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 244
Hi all! So this is my first post and one of my very first, completed, projects. I'm really just looking for feedback and any tips for improvement, and comments are greatly appreciated.

Also, does anyone know how to take these things apart without breaking it? I can see a couple of pins but when I tried to push them out, the plastic felt very flimsy and like it would crack, so just left it. It'd be nice if I could crack into it and install a flash for the next one. Thanks
That looks great! I remember a other thread discussing the pins, and I think they just hammered them out, but I dont know...

H

Hey!! Yup I took mine apart and primered it and painted it but I have not posted here yet I was too busy working on my repairs so.....I know the plastic feels flimsy but if you put equal pressure on it when you take the pins out and after you remove ALL the screws it should just fall apart. If not then the little air prime thingy in there is holding it together and just have to pry it open, of course little pieces of plastic will jump out at you but nothing to worry about! Good luck!

H

Hey!! Yup I took mine apart and primered it and painted it but I have not posted here yet I was too busy working on my repairs so.....I know the plastic feels flimsy but if you put equal pressure on it when you take the pins out and after you remove ALL the screws it should just fall apart. If not then the little air prime thingy in there is holding it together and just have to pry it open, of course little pieces of plastic will jump out at you but nothing to worry about! Good luck!

Ahh ok, I'll try that next time, thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back