Borderlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalker

Ok, so, I recently started playing borderlands on the xbox 360. I love it, it's awesome. But I hated the way you couldn't build your own weapons, so I bought a copy for pc (it should be here within the week) and downloaded Willowtree, A program that allows you to customise weapons for borderlands. Now, I'm dying to put together a suit of Bandit armour with a few custom weapons, and, I SUCK at 3d modelling. This is where I need help. All I need is the 3D models converted to Pep files, so I can unfold 'em and size 'em. Of course, If someone felt like unfolding and sizing too, I'd be eternally grateful. I'm willing to pay for your efforts, within reason. I cant afford to spare too much cash as I just had surgery and am unable to work for now. If there is anybody willing to do this, tell me, and I will post the models that I need.

Cheers in advance.

Oh, also, if people are unwilling to do what I asked above, is somebody able to help me get started with doing this myself? What programs to use, how to use 'em, etc. I've no idea what I'm doing when it comes to rippin 3D models from games and turning them into PEP files. I don't need step-by-step instructions or some heavy-ass tutorial, just a place to get myself started.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back