BR85HB SR Battle Rifle (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have to tell me how you reached into H4 and pulled out a battle rifle! Looks amazing, great work.

Oh this is ridiculous. The level of detail and such is amazing and really something to applaud. The paint job makes it all the nicer.

Are you going to make a box two piece mold where you block off half in clay and pour the Oomoo atop, let it cure, then flip and pour to make a large chunky rectangle mold? Or are you going the brush on path with a hard shell?

Either way if you hand rotocast that thing, you could make so many replicas on the cheap that I am sure people would scramble for ;D

Oh this is ridiculous. The level of detail and such is amazing and really something to applaud. The paint job makes it all the nicer.

Are you going to make a box two piece mold where you block off half in clay and pour the Oomoo atop, let it cure, then flip and pour to make a large chunky rectangle mold? Or are you going the brush on path with a hard shell?

Either way if you hand rotocast that thing, you could make so many replicas on the cheap that I am sure people would scramble for ;D

Thanks, Yeah I'm going for the brush on with shell.

It's going to be like an Apple iproduct launch if/when you make replicas of your rifle...people lining up & camping out their space :)

Man, I love the paint job - I bet you're stoked how well it turned out!

Put me down for a quote on a BR cast as well, I don't think I'll be able to outdo what you've done lol! :)

WOW

This rifle looks amazing! And as if the level of detail on the gun wasn't enough, you had to go and give it a wonderful paintjob! ;P

This is awesome. If you're a noob, I guess I got a ways to go.

Maybe someday I'll be called a noob.

;P

Someone has to move this to elite status.

I think it's a Halo Reach thing. Isn't it?

Could be personal preference?
Some of the 343i release pictures of the BR looks more yellow than orange, but the orange seems to be what the official release has:

br-white.jpg

Also, if you think about it, orange (under sunlight) will eventually go yellow, so the amount of battle damage that joseugai has done could in fact represent how much action his piece has seen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back