Brandon Mclain?

Nintendude

Not sure what Brandon is up to at the moment but if we don't hear from him in the next couple days I may have to send Thorssoli a message asking if he still wants to donate a helmet for the traveling helmet. I will still wait a couple days to see if we hear from Brandon first.

Brandon McClain

Hey guys, sorry if I have been off the grid. I am in Canada, and only get to get online like once a week. I just got a new job and am working between 60 and 70 hours a week, and am looking at them bumping even that up. If you ordered parts from me, you will get them ASAP. I've never missed an order and I don't plan on missing any anytime soon!! When the materials get in I will let you know, I will do pulls probably same day. Getting stuff shipped to Canada from the US takes time, it has to clear customs and this sometimes takes 3 or 4 weeks. I haven't ditched or forgotten!!

i didnt figure you had man...i was just wondering if someone knew more than i did...last we talked you were waiting on supplies...how is that other thigh coming along...hoping i can get those and the handplates ordered...i finally have everything but the chest and back finished so i am getting to that point of putting everything together

Minkyboi

Jr Member
wow 70 hours a week? i cant even imagine working that long. I'd be exhausted to work on any armor stuff haha
best of luck and congrats on the new job!

Brandon McClain

Thanks for the patience. The thighs are coming along slower than I would like, but they are coming! And 70 hours a week isn't bad when some days you are making more than $40 and hour for overtime. I drive truck up here, and it pays pretty good. If they put me on the pump this week, it is $39/hr after the first 8 hours, plus $2/meter of concrete pumped, which is around 150-200 metres a week. So its not bad at all for a summer job. Only problem is that I can't work, go to the gym and finish parts all in the same day, I only get to do one or two things a day.

i hear you man...i run a heating and cooling business during the day and teach at community college at night....the only times i get to work on my stuff is the weekend...and not a whole lot of time...i dont want to seem like i am rushing you or anything i just want to have everything done in time for launch...and the stuff i ordered from you would look way better than anything i can make...lol...hoping to see that other thigh soon