Brax Lel's - Halo Infinite Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brax Lel

Hello everyone, I plan on doing Pepakura and 3D print build for Halo Infinite. My first question, is it true that Halo Infinite armor is Halo Forward Unto Dawn armor?

The only similarities I can see are the shoulders and the numbering. Master Chief's armor in Halo Infinite (Mark VI GEN3) is quite similar to previous generations of the Mark VI (excluding the Mark VI variant in Forward Unto Dawn). Take a look at some of these images comparing the FUD armor and Halo Infinite armor.

H4FUD-MasterChief-MkIV-Views.pnghi_e319_act2_override_wtrmk-1920x1080-bd9cfc3edcac4179b0417f2a6d8e6d14.jpg

As far as I can tell, Master Chiefs armor in Halo Infinite is not the same armor in FUD.

The only similarities I can see are the shoulders and the numbering. Master Chief's armor in Halo Infinite (Mark VI GEN3) is quite similar to previous generations of the Mark VI (excluding the Mark VI variant in Forward Unto Dawn). Take a look at some of these images comparing the FUD armor and Halo Infinite armor.

View attachment 274680View attachment 274681

As far as I can tell, Master Chiefs armor in Halo Infinite is not the same armor in FUD.

Are the shoulders the exact same or just similar?

I know this thread is basically dead but I'll throw my two cents in. I have been working through my own build and have tested cardstock versions of different parts and I can say the final armour is 70/20/10 but heavily modified. It is 70% Halo 3 armour and 20% FUD/Legends. The chest, codpiece, thighs, shins, forearms and hand plates are mostly Halo 3 versions with some minor simplifications and other additional details added over the top. The Shoulders and Boots are FUD/Legends versions with far less modifications. The pauldron (big shoulder pieces) is the most modified from its original, its shallower in depth and its narrower. It also has minor detailing added but its shape is still similar.
The last 10% is a heavily modified helmet. It has the silhouette of the Halo 3 helmet but with the back section of the Halo 4/5 helmet melted into it. This suit is a hodgepodge of armours and you can't pin it down to one suit to base it off.

I hope your build goes well. This suit is hard to figure out while the game is still teasers and trailers.

I know this thread is basically dead but I'll throw my two cents in. I have been working through my own build and have tested cardstock versions of different parts and I can say the final armour is 70/20/10 but heavily modified. It is 70% Halo 3 armour and 20% FUD/Legends. The chest, codpiece, thighs, shins, forearms and hand plates are mostly Halo 3 versions with some minor simplifications and other additional details added over the top. The Shoulders and Boots are FUD/Legends versions with far less modifications. The pauldron (big shoulder pieces) is the most modified from its original, its shallower in depth and its narrower. It also has minor detailing added but its shape is still similar.
The last 10% is a heavily modified helmet. It has the silhouette of the Halo 3 helmet but with the back section of the Halo 4/5 helmet melted into it. This suit is a hodgepodge of armours and you can't pin it down to one suit to base it off.

I hope your build goes well. This suit is hard to figure out while the game is still teasers and trailers.
Are you also working on a cardstock gen3 build?

Are you also working on a cardstock gen3 build?

I started with cardstock for my templates but I have been building a Foam suit because I felt I could add and subtract the details I noticed. I really wish the game files were available to us, just have to wait till the game is released (whenever that does happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back