Breakdown Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Hi guys, I'm in a bit of need here from someone who can help me with breaking down some files I recieved from EA Games Montreal, I have the Flamer, Gatling, and Grenade Bosses and the Heavy Armored Shotgun Guy, from the game that I am really needing to get the armors and the masks of the first 3 named so I can work the parts into Pepakura. When I tried to do it with the 3D program I have it would'nt show me the groups for breakdown so I am really needing someone who can help me with this. Here are the files, please post the seperated files when you are finished and if anyone decides to unfold these files for pepakura please credit EA Games Montreal if you unfold. I am only wanting to do this because in the future I know they are currently in the development stage for Army Of Two and I plan to have as many characters as possible done for the movie release. Also the Shotgun Guy's armor can also be used for someone who wishes to do a Heavy Armor Salem or Rios since the two armors look similar. Thanks for looking and helping.
http://www.4shared.com/file/t5kJEu0c/AoT40thDay.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back