Broken L-Trigger On Controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leda

Hey guys, I recently had to buy a new 360 controller due to the fact that my old one broke. Then it turns out that new one also broke, but not completely. The left trigger RANDOMLY stopped working today. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. For example: I'm playing CoD, and I can't aim down the sight completely, it will aim down, and then QUICKLY come out of aim. Sometimes it even looks like it's glitching badly because it's just twitching all awkwardly.

I tried the left trigger on several different games, and it doesn't work on any of them.

Anyone have any websites, tips or videos in which I can open my controller carefully and not mess anything up and possibly see what's up with the left trigger? I really don't wanna go out and buy a new controller again...

Please note that I am not savvy with these kinds of things... >_< So the more elaborate, the better!

ah, sorry to hear that.

Well, what I would do is order a replacement trigger, open up the controller, there's tutorials everywhere on how and just simply replace it.

maybe, it's caught inbetween some parts. That's what I would do. :3

good luck!

Isn't it still under warranty?

if you still have the receipt just go back to the place where you bought it and tell them what happened.

or maybe you are supposed to go straight to microsoft?

either way good luck. :)

-shmalofan-

P.S, if you open the controller it voids the warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back