Brute Spiker Replica

Status
Not open for further replies.

smick6

Hey guys. I just posted a Full size Brute Spiker on Ebay and 2 guys sent me a link to this sight. I had no idea this site was around, it looks pretty cool. I thought I was the only crazy guy that built stuff like this. I just got on so I am going to check some more of the site out.

smick6 said:
Hey guys. I just posted a Full size Brute Spiker on Ebay and 2 guys sent me a link to this sight. I had no idea this site was around, it looks pretty cool. I thought I was the only crazy guy that built stuff like this. I just got on so I am going to check some more of the site out.

sweet glad that you made it on here....so are you going to make more, would love to help you out

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. I love your Spiker. I has aspirations to make basically the same exact Spiker. Real leather and all. I have a question, how did you make the body so realistic?

Awesome dude, you should accept some help from link, hes in my oppinion the best halo weapon replicater out there. Seeing that spiker im thinking yu guys could make some wicked weapons together.

I appreciate all the feedback and comments. I was out all day and I just found this site. Thanks for the link. I have got to take care of some stuff but I will be back on. Look forward to talking.

Hey, can you post a tut on how you made that beast?

What else have you made? This can't be your first foray into prop making.

papamurf812 said:
Hey, can you post a tut on how you made that beast?
What else have you made? This can't be your first foray into prop making.
Yup i want 2.=]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first attempt at a prop, but I am not new to creating thing from scratch like this. I have a background in painting, building and modifying figure kits. I also worked in a custom wood shop as well as making other stuff. See pics below. These are things I either built, painted, modified or all or the above. The terminator is an example of a figure kit you buy in pieces and build/ paint it.

Ares, thanks for the link I just saw the commercials after I finished my piece. Now I have more reference material if I make more.

[attachment=473:IMG_0006.JPG]

[attachment=474:IMG_0023.JPG]

[attachment=475:IMG_0220.JPG]

[attachment=476:IMG_0334.JPG]

I got a stop (CAD) put on my Gears symbol on ebay I guess Epic games didnt like it. I was selling the small one for $25.00 that isnt even enough money for the few hours I spent making it. All hand carved and painted. I just wanted to let a real fan get a hold of one. I sold one but no more through ebay. I hope the spiker dont get stopped.

I thought they were cool about it. I sold a few large lighted Halo 3 symbols on ebay with no problem.

My thought is that if the company doesnt offer the product then they dont lose money on it ya know.

Bungie's a lot cooler about fan made content than most other game studios.

The Halo 3 lighted stand is pretty wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back