Bubblegum Crisis Priss Armor Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

dung0beetle

Download here.
This was not modeled by me. It was modeled by Kobra k88. I have only modified it for use in pepakura.
priss-bubblegum-crisis-by-kobra_k88.jpg

There were a lot of intersecting objects that have been fixed. If you modify this file, PLEASE CREDIT Kobra k88 in the pdo and when reposting.
This model is not unfolded -- 'cause I'm lazy.
I know this has been requested several times. This is the most accurate file that I have seen for BC armor that is proportioned to fit a real person.

Enjoy!

I may post the rest here at a later date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much thanks. Want to compare it to the model I have (from which I built my first Hardsuit). May mix and match if it is simpler with this version.

seems that there are five pieces missing from the model:

1) second lower abdomen
2) right shoulder circle
3) right shoulder pad
4) left shoulder circle
5) left shoulder pad

I'll have to take a look at it. I may have removed them because they didn't work well or something.
Edit:
Those parts were not present in the original model. It will take me a bit, but I can model them and release a new file.

Cool. No rush. I have another model i can pull those from, but in case someone here would like, those are the pieces that are missing.

This thread hasn't been touched in nearly 3 years, Vixen. Anything in it is likely even older than that. Try not to necropost.

@vixenfire, in general please do not respond to threads that have not been posted in for more than 1 month (this one's been more than two years), unless posted in by the thread creator.

This is what's called a "necro post", and is largely frowned upon. Please read the forum rules and guidelines to better acquiant yourselves with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back