Building A Halo 3 Mongoose !?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGod117

I am going to try to build a halo 3 mongoose from scratch. First I need to design it and find out how much the parts cost. I will probably need blueprints of it but i cant find them online. I need ur help if u can make or find blueprints for a mongoose. I also wonder if a mongoose is AWD or not. It would be cheaper if it wasn't. :rolleyes

HaloGod117 said:
I am going to try to build a halo 3 mongoose from scratch. First I need to design it and find out how much the parts cost. I will probably need blueprints of it but i cant find them online. I need ur help if u can make or find blueprints for a mongoose. I also wonder if a mongoose is AWD or not. It would be cheaper if it wasn't. :rolleyes
OR I CAN SELL YOU MY HONDA FOREMAN, NEEDS SOM ENGINE WORK BUT NOT MUCH.
sorry that was an accident, forget that the button was on..

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, you're better off drawing the designs up yourself. Almost no 'schematics' exist of ANY Halo vehicle.

Edit: Helljumper, caps lock is cruise control for calm. Please take it off before you post again >.<

Better off modifying an existing 4 wheeler. Check bevbor's posts or his blog. Think he was working on an edrawings version that should help quite a bit to build one.

Yeah, check this thread. Currently it's on hold a lil but I plan to resume it asap.
Welcome to the forum, btw :)

HaloGod117 said:
I will probably need blueprints of it but i cant find them online.
All you can find on internet is one surface 3ds max model built by unknown japanese dude and he sells it for $50 :)
But it isn't real model, it is as I said, surface only model, not frame or something...
So stay close and you'll get it sooner or later :)

bevbor said:
Yeah, check this thread. Currently it's on hold a lil but I plan to resume it asap.
Welcome to the forum, btw :)
All you can find on internet is one surface 3ds max model built by unknown japanese dude and he sells it for $50 :)
But it isn't real model, it is as I said, surface only model, not frame or something...
So stay close and you'll get it sooner or later :)
Thanks bevbor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back