Bungie All Stars - Week 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
great... another crowd of people who assume they can do it all in one day. (someone get the n00b plunger!)
jk, but i have a feeling that something on the lines of my previous scentence is going to happen.

The problem is it's really hard to make a decent helmet in four days, especially with life and everything else in the way. Maybe after seeing Ruze's stuff and the Recon helmet (is that Blackula's?), some people will be curious enough to start that epic quest to find the Jerusalem of armor making: the 405th.

AMEN to that :D

Last edited by a moderator:
great... another crowd of people who assume they can do it all in one day. (someone get the n00b plunger!)
jk, but i have a feeling that something on the lines of my previous scentence is going to happen.

I have to agree with your feelings on another crowd of noobs. :( Should it come to pass as a result of that "shoutout", then you'll want to be prepared for what is about to come...
... I just came back from RvBCanWest. HaloWayPoint was there. They took some pics of me as the Chief, bunny ears and all. Which means in the very near future, my pic(s) will be posted on WayPoint. Should that come to pass... We will need a Chain Gun nOOb Plunger!:p

Let's see what happens.

Somebody give me the blueprints for Master Chiefs helmet now.....................................Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some people will be curious enough to start that epic quest to find the Jerusalem of armor making: the 405th.

Maybe we shouldnt refer to the 405th as Jerusalem, because there is and has been too much fighting there.

On another note, Noobs are no problem as long as we train them well and give them proper guidance.

I'm not sure the "shoutout" from Bungie was as positive as it seems. They seemed to be saying "Hey 405th, you obviously didn't make your submissions in one week, so stop pretending you did just to win. Didn't you guys read the rules??"

However, even though I didn't enter, I apparently wasn't the only one who didn't understand that the submissions had to be created in in that week.

I suppose that makes sense though, since anyone who entered from here would most likely win, considering the cardboard-box helmets that were submitted.

I'm not sure the "shoutout" from Bungie was as positive as it seems. They seemed to be saying "Hey 405th, you obviously didn't make your submissions in one week, so stop pretending you did just to win. Didn't you guys read the rules??"

However, even though I didn't enter, I apparently wasn't the only one who didn't understand that the submissions had to be created in in that week.

I suppose that makes sense though, since anyone who entered from here would most likely win, considering the cardboard-box helmets that were submitted.

Could be interpreted either way, I think. Maybe some people submitted whatever they had without mention of how long it took (which I'm guessing many people did since urk never clarified the helmets needed to be built within the week).

In my entry I mentioned that none of mine were made in a week, as well as giving credit to the makers of the helmets I didn't build (ODST, MK VI and the AR).

Maybe we shouldnt refer to the 405th as Jerusalem, because there is and has been too much fighting there.

On another note, Noobs are no problem as long as we train them well and give them proper guidance.
true. but the amount might be to much. not every one on the site lurks the n00b forum.

Gah, I would have sent mine if i knew about these things.

There was also a very nice cardboard recon helmet.

I know Mcmit in real life as a close friend of mine. He's working on a Reach combat knife from metal and a wooden grip. We're jointly working on each others armory and armor. He's going to be Emile and I'm gonna have a "Noble Tribute" Noble-6

The problem is it's really hard to make a decent helmet in four days, especially with life and everything else in the way. Maybe after seeing Ruze's stuff and the Recon helmet (is that Blackula's?), some people will be curious enough to start that epic quest to find the Jerusalem of armor making: the 405th.

Sadley no, My Recon is still collecting dust. I really need to finish it. Anyways, Nice submissions guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back