Bungie And Odst Coming To Your Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
super cool

holpfully ill be there

Baltimore (Owings Mills, MD) Garrison Forest Plaza 9/18

im guessing the (all participants must be age 17 or older) is only for the firefight play,cuz im only 15

but if i can go ill probably be in my ODST armor if its finished

Union landing? w00t, 10 minutes away. Now I'm glad I kind of rushed something together. :)

Booo.. Nothing Special Happens In CT...

Harding29 said:
im guessing the (all participants must be age 17 or older) is only for the firefight play,cuz im only 15

but if i can go ill probably be in my ODST armor if its finished

Maybe they let u play if u get ur armor on cuz they cant see ur face if u got the helmet, the armor look cool, and u look older cuz u made the armor. :p

(I think that doesn't make sense...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin Texas... You know it. Now if I just knew what TIME to be there.

Well, they have 1 near me, and by near it means a good 2 hours.

I doubt i'm going to go to San Francisco just to play a game.

Good luck to those of you that are going.

-Pony

I'm going to try to go to the one in Pasadena, CA. Going to try and get the rest of my armor finished.

austin, texas FTW and at lakeline too!!! we should all plan to be there at the same time. (i kinda wanna meet dave and adam too, lol)

Damn! I used to live in Antioch, and the GameStop there was like 10 min from my house! Maybe I'll try and convince the bf to drive us down to Chicago...

Adam said:
Austin Texas... You know it. Now if I just knew what TIME to be there.

thats dragoncon time, unless your not going?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be going to the event in Philly on Sept 16... although thats only 2 days before I can get ahold of the game here.. it'll still be worth it to show up in costume!

Also, I "snooped" around the site and found pictures of the scoring and what not.
ODSTBnet-pgcr_magazine.jpg

and here's the load of em'

http://edelman.psni.com/public/Halo 3 ODST/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back