Bungie Day, Loads Of New Stuff On Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Bungie day is here, today July the 7th.

Bungie is releasing free gamerpics and themes which are all new...and free!

The new map Cold sotrage has also been released today, so eject Call of duty 4, and put halo 3 back in.

And last but not least, if you thought the original price of the Legendary map pack was too expensive, the price has been slashed to $2.50 (600 points)

Via: Kotaku.com

AoBfrost said:
And last but not least, if you thought the original price of the Legendary map pack was too expensive, the price has been slashed to $2.50 (600 points)
I think you mean that the price has been slashed by $2.50. Otherwise you'd be off by about 5 bucks there. A 1600 point card costs 20 bucks; the map pack costs 600 points, which comes out to $7.50.

I downloaded everything this morning. I haven't gotten a chance to play on the map and the theme is a little lame, but the gamerpics are cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck-126 said:
I think you mean that the price has been slashed by $2.50. Otherwise you'd be off by about 5 bucks there. A 1600 point card costs 20 bucks; the map pack costs 600 points, which comes out to $7.50.

I downloaded everything this morning. I haven't gotten a chance to play on the map and the theme is a little lame, but the gamerpics are cool.
No the theme is TIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back