Bungie.net Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is in the right place, but anyways. Is anyone else having problems with Bungie.net? If s, did I miss something? Every time i try to get on to their site it says i cant sign in, and thats as far as i can get.

Any one else?

Its weird, i literally cant get anywhere, Ive been told from friends the sites up, but still nothing. I get the same screen saying something along the lines of sorry we cannot log you in, even though it hasn't even let me try yet. Even if i try and go from a google search to a random thread on the forums there.

Ive also tried clearing history, cookies etc, different browsers and a restart. So confused.

Nope, I just figured out a way in lol. I was getting scared I had been, but honestly there was no way i could have been banned really.

Anyways, it seems if I go to the windows live website and sign in with my account, and then save the password and email there, i can then just go to bungie.net and im already signed in and its fine. When i sign out again and then back in it seems to be fine again.

No idea why it did that, but the thread can be closed. Weird anyways.

Thanks all

mightymints said:
Nope, I just figured out a way in lol. I was getting scared I had been, but honestly there was no way i could have been banned really.

Anyways, it seems if I go to the windows live website and sign in with my account, and then save the password and email there, i can then just go to bungie.net and im already signed in and its fine. When i sign out again and then back in it seems to be fine again.

No idea why it did that, but the thread can be closed. Weird anyways.

Thanks all
Okay, so that's what Adam meant, I thought he meant "You have been banned from these forums." I was confused for a second. Silly me.

Well, I just checked my own account and all online stuff works for me again. Strange indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF I had to guess... I'd say that they are in the process of relocating servers, and those issues will be corrected soon... That turtle has outgrown it's shell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back