Bungie To Give Recon During Valentines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Bungie Blog ( Click here ) , Bungie has announced that they will be giving out the Recon Permutation in Ranked Doubles during Valentines.
Here is a quote from the Blog :
"Those of you that played Halo last year may recall the V-Day play list. Ranked Doubles with a twist: We'll be giving Recon to people that meet certain criteria. What criteria is that? Well, we're not going to say. I'll give you a hint, though: It's a doubles playlist. For couples. Pairs. Twos. Something to do with the number two."

You know ... we could just wait for Halo: ODST.
*face palm* Wait ... screw that, I'm getting a girl to play along side me xD

- Adulese

Wow! Another way for people to get Recon!

What happened to people getting Recon for doing something awesome?

Lol One of my friends and I are going to play together in doubles.. Now we'll have to decide which one will be blue, and which will be pink :lol:
I bet the criteria will be that you'll have to level up 2 times or get to level 20 in doubles...Or get 20 EXP in Doubles in the Valentines Doubles.. But that would be WAY to easy.Or maybe Bungie is just screwing with us..

Or maybe they want a guy and girl playing together and working as a team. You know .... couple ... valentines day ... come on people.

- Adulese

Adulese said:
Or maybe they want a guy and girl playing together and working as a team. You know .... couple ... valentines day ... come on people.

- Adulese

wow face palm how would they know im betting its who ever gets the most doubles or 2 for 1 kills

Last edited by a moderator:
Adulese said:

- Adulese
But girls think I am wierd :cautious: lol

Too bad it's ranked otherwise I'd actually try to convince my girl to play with me just for fun. We'd probably fail terribly, but it'd be fun.

To bad it's ranked otherwise I'd actually try to convince my girl to play with me just for fun. We'd probably fail terribly, but it'd be fun.

Even though you might fail, you can still win by strengthening your relationship.

Lol im doctor love lol....

I am definately going to try this. Have to get an XBL card first so yaaaay!!!!

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back