Bungie's Emblem Contest... Post-Em

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

Bungie just announced who won that emblem Contest for Halo Reach, the three winners deserve it (3rd im iffy on???). i thought that since the contest was over that we might as well post what WE(anyone here) sent in for it, seeing as we wouldn't have much use for them lol.

Post them here, What did you create and send in to Bungie?

Note: all emblems posted in this thread still belong to the owner, don't be an art thief.

Here's what i did, i did something stupid in all the excitement and sent in two emblems, screwed my self over.

Rhino_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Lion_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

I didnt throw any emblems in... cause I didnt know it was going on.

Forge if that rhino emblem was put in the game then I would prance around my living room singing hallelujah. and I'd totally use it.

Rhinoc = Rhino with a c at the end lol

Aw man! I didn't even know that there was anything like that going on! :( I guess I need to visit the Bungie site more often.

Enrisan said:
isn't that Lion from ODST?

nope, i was just too stupid to think that Halo ODST had new emblems lol. i only checked with halo 3/2 emblems. i need to play ODST more.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah ok. The rhino looks cool though.

ForgedReclaimer said:
nope, i was just too stupid to think that Halo ODST had new emblems lol. i only checked with halo 3/2 emblems. i need to play ODST more.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look good, I think Bungie was being too Um.. stupid(?) with seeing penises in every single Icon. I bet they saw one in you're Rhino and that eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back