Business proposal for 3D modeling and Pepakura file makers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyclown

Hi,

Im originally from Nepal and I am trying to start very first video game launch events in my country. Nobody has ever done armor costumes props where I am from and I am looking for somebody who can make me 3D models of upcoming future game titles into pepakura files for me to create costumes of. I will be starting from hopefully December or January so I am thinking of December Jan. releases. I am willing to pay about 20-30 dollars to make me what I need. I wont ask for much and I will only pay if i am satisfied. If you are interested please reply with your email and i will get back to you.

Thanks

dont take this the wrong way but thats several hundred dollars underpaid. You wont be getting anyone to do this work for you for that price.

Lets break it down.
Lets say a 3D modeling jocky for an engineering company gets paid 40k a year on average (just ball parking a number this is actually a little low)
Thats about 13.75 an hour
lets say you want an entire halo suit.
pulling a number out of thin air let say 115 hours (~ 2weeks) of work for a medium def set of files (again this is underestimated)

That puts you at 1581.25 for a set of halo armor special ordered.

Not trying to be a jerk about it but if you were really offering a business proposal then thats what it would look at.. again understimated

Oh and thats american dollars

What kind of files? You may need to post more info if you want to get any interest generated.

I understand the limited budget for marketing, but for $30 your only likely candidates are going to be self-taught students who may not be fast enough to deliver what you need.

Best of luck to you guys and your campaign. :)

Poaching a modeler to do your work for a price that is far below what would normally be paid?... Sorry... Just not what this forum is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back