Business Proposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildmatrix

Im looking for someone who is willing to work with me to create some costuming props

specifically im looking for someone who has access to a CNC machine or a similar piece of technology

and a partner who is good at making models

The plan one person makes the model and sends it onto the person who will get the model CNC'ed. Then i will make 2 molds one for the model builder and one for the person who gets the model cnc'ed we will all get to have a mold and each have the right to make casts. I will only take finished model once i have the molding silicone and will send the molds off as soon as they have cured.

we would all have to agree on who will keep the original or what we will do with it. but my vote would be donating it to the member of the month thread.

if the person who makes the model and gets it CNC'ed then ill only make one mold

send me a pm with any questions

Don't think this will work on the forums here. I think you need to find someone that's in your area to do business with, if find someone in the states it's going to be costing you a pretty penny to ship those moulds

link4044 said:
Don't think this will work on the forums here. I think you need to find someone that's in your area to do business with, if find someone in the states it's going to be costing you a pretty penny to ship those moulds

if postage is the price i pay for some good props then i don't really see a problem

Last edited by a moderator:
You have my help on any of the models you might need, if it's out there I can get it. As for CNC I don't know how to do that part but the models I would get for you I can export as OBJ, MQQ and a few other file extentsions.

I could do 3D modeling aswell. PM or E-mail me exactly what weapons you want modeled. More then likely I can do it. My E-mail address is in my profile.

Cheers!

as it stands

xtremetactics101 is going to be modeling the reach plasma pistol

we are still in need of a person to CNC the model as brandon mclain has not gotten back to me on the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back