ButterBacon300's Noble Six Armor 3d Print and Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
600503027.jpg

It's almost done! It looks so good! I started with the top half rather than the bottom as I did on the last print. There's no real reason, I just wanted to see what both sides would look like even though they won't fit together. I hope it fits me this time...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but the entire helmet finished printing and has been put together via glue and spackle( it holds together surprisingly well because I also put padding in the helmet and the padding overlaps the space between the 2 pieces) ...and yes it fits this time. :D it fits perfectly... it doesn't boble around, but it has just enough room to breath in... which is surprising considering how large my head is... the only problem is that the top half stuck to the bottom a little less than a centimeter from being perfectly aligned, it's not very noticable, but it still kinda bugs me... overall, I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Cant wait to get it sanded painted and weathered!
20200124_101814.jpg
20200124_101827.jpg

I'm so sorry I havent been posting progress! I have been making small changes, but nothing extremely noteworthy so I completely forgot!

Anyway... I started painting the details onto the helmet... (sorry about the cluttered garage)
20200228_084032.jpg

Speaking of garages... I hadn't taken this helmet inside for about... well pretty much since I moved my workspace there (due to smelly chemicals) and my garage isnt very well lit... as soon as I took it into the other room I realized I missed a whole lot a cracks! So I took it back into the garage to fill them in

Look at all that filler...:oops:
20200311_202840.jpg

Well I guess the only thing left to do is wait :D

Ok... once again I havent been posting ;-; and honestly, its partially because i haven't been that motivated to update my armor due to me being kinda depressed cuz covid and other things I don't wanna get into on this thread... but i did make some minor progress that I didn't post about so here's that I guess
20200608_115152.jpg

I finished both arm braces and finally put a gold visor in the helmet... hopefully ill be motivated enough to make the chestplate soon :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back