BuzzBee Plasma Blasters still around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD117

Jr Member
Ok, Im thinking about doing something easier if I am looking for an AR by doing a Nerf Gun Build I saw from a member here named MOZ who buit a very nice build on it but what I noticed is that he found a BuzzBee Plasma Blaster that are no longer still around. So does anybody have or know of any that are still around for a cheap price. I saw one on EBAY But it was close to 150.00 and I am NOT doing that! Basically I need that front cover of it cause I want to do a Nerf Build of the assault rifle myself. I have the Nerf Recon I got from a friend for free, I just need the other piece which is the Buzz Bee Plasma Blaster, if there are none left. Then I guess I'll do this the hard way with the Etsy Seller and wait till next year to afford it.

I've looked all around for one of those as well with no luck. I've decided to go with a Nerf Rayven for my AR, then adding everything up front. If you look at the back of the Rayven it looks very similar to the back of the AR. I will probably do everything in foam and use pvc pipe to extend the barrel so that it still works.

Yeah, that guy has more to work with, I have very little to attempt with when your a guy who is on budget and all you can build is AVP Predator Armor out of 99 cent foam sheets, which reminds me I need to go get more AGAIN... I figured Nerf Modding would help out, but I guess I struck out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back