C.q.b Wip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for double post but!

YES!! i finallly got the outside resind with 1 layer. . its just drying up. its ike 54 degrees celc is down here so its not very nice weather to do it i think i might use a heat gun on it or something if it doesnt dry by tomarrrow but here are the pics. and yestheres is rocks in it it dropped this morning cuz of the wind. :p

heres the pics

4k92eq.jpg

30925j7.jpg

ifv02a.jpg

and i did not resin the visdor cuz im cutting it out and i dont have a dremel

lookin good so far, hope it turns out great. Are you doing the whole set of armor with the C.Q.B.?(like the shoulders and such?)

nah just the helmet. well i got resin layer 2 done on the front . but for some reason this layer dried in about 5 mins and i dont think its cured but it put likea film on it. so its like perfectly smooth. was i not suppost to put the second laye r on?

xXSTICKXx said:
nah just the helmet. well i got resin layer 2 done on the front . but for some reason this layer dried in about 5 mins and i dont think its cured but it put likea film on it. so its like perfectly smooth. was i not suppost to put the second laye r on?

no it ok to put on a second layer. hope you bondo. lol =D

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE TIME!!!!!@!!

i got the second laer finished and most of the inside fiberglassed.

resined

2vwiucz.jpg

x5vxx0.jpg

209rjmw.jpg

10db4lc.jpg

now for the fiberglass pics. man was it hard like the little strings were sticking to ym gloves cuz they had resin on them and it was pulling apart. i axedentaly got fiberglass on the front from holding it. it awas just hard to handle period.:p

wsjm3b.jpg

AND do i have to bondo like i seen a tut were i can just sand sum of the resin down. if i sand some of the resin down (2 layers) second layer is thick will paint stick to it or do i have to bondo ?

ty im no longer going for haloween as you cans ee:p i was sick so i was able to do anything nor go out for halo-ween.,

so i might bondo and i might know ill have to steall omone of my fathers stuff. and if i do bondo and i sand some of the resin down in a certain spot is it ok to still put bondo on or dpo i havwe to use bondo to sand it down. i gotta likke blob on and i wondered if im alloud to sandit and then put the bondo on.to shappe some other stuff. and fix the down spots:p

srry for eouble post but im going to get bondo. i get the body filler right. and my fiberglass has qn air bouble would i be able to sand tgrough the bouble then refiberglass that spot. and mman is it hard to fiberglase those ridges is there an easy way to do it. i have only done one ridge would i be able too just fill the ridge with resin then fiberglass overtop of it.

sorry for typing errors im on my iphone

ughh,. srry i havent been on in a while i was on vacay for christmas. got to g to the other side of the world and play hockey (H)

but its rally cold out down here soo i wont have any bonod pics untill it starts to get warmer. but might be a delay when it gets warmer. itll be the first time ill be ablle to go to the skatepark to bike since like november:p

again srry for typing errors on iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back