CA36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

So, I am currently looking at some AEGs, and the Classic Army G36 model has caught my eye. Does anybody here have this gun? And if so, which model of it?
I'm thinking of getting just the 36, but I heard the the 36K is really good too.

If you have this gun, how is the range on it? Rate of fire? Accuracy? I aso plan on getting the spring upgrade that improves the fps to up to 450fps.

Thanks for your responses.

my friend has this gun and i have to say its amazing =] the range he said was like 100 m which is really far, accuracy depends on weather but its very good and if you get a 9.6 v battery the ROF is superb you can't even see the bbs coming out of the barrel. its just the regular G36 but i think it is really good i highly recommend it and so would my friend.

I certainly like it, also I would suggest to get the G36, not k or c, since it's a little more unique to see than the other two. Plus, you can turn in into a G36mg easily and use up to a 9.4V stick battery. My only complaint about the G36 is that the CA motor is not powerful enough to pull a m120 spring with a small or stick type battery and the eye relief on the scope is pretty poor, since your eye needs to be less than an inch away from the scope to use it (hard to use with goggles).

An SL8 would also be a nice to have instead, but you would not have a folding stock.

Topic with pics of my G36 and collection: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8055

My friend has the K and I use to have the K before I sold it for my Sl8.

I def. don't reccomend the comments on shorty's as they're not that reliable. I'm annoyed at how many "kids" post comments. Some are useful though. Some don't even have the gun.

But I love the g36, I actually reccomend the K, as its perfect length, not too big like the E and not cqb like the C.

One last thing, as koobs said, you're def. going to need to replace some of the internals to pump it up to 450.

(Koobs might be right I might not, so don't hold me on this, but I'm pretty sure the G36 can support an M120 (better to use PDI 170) but its going to put a lot of strain on your gun unless you upgrade it. and anything after that you're going to need to upgrade it. m120/PDI170 is only going to put you at around 400.

That was my other remark, you can def. get it cheaper than on shorty's as well. Airsplat.com usually has a discount that you have to look for on their website.

Currently its 250 and I can't find the discount, I'll update you if I find it!

Special AEG Promotion - $25 OFF of Airsoft Elite, Systema - Coupon Code: AEGPACKAGE*

There ya go

Check shipping added on if they dont do free shipping, then check amazon's private dealers, whoever is cheaper, buy from.

Yeah, I don't like shorty to much.

I've seen the 36 on airsplat for a lot less. Thanks for your opinions guys! Yeah, I would plan on upgrading it for sure. Wow, 100 meters? That's great for an AEG! And thanks Spartan for that code.

daystar558 said:
NOOOOO airsplat sucks, get it from poweredgusa.com or airsoftgi.com

Really? I've never bought from them. I'll try out those websites. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
daystar558 said:
NOOOOO airsplat sucks, get it from poweredgusa.com or airsoftgi.com

I'm not a fan of airsplat as well, I ordered a gun and it wasn't in the best condition, there were minor scratches on it, but they do offer one heck of a deal.

actually, I've ordered other stuff and it wasn't in the best condition and it wasn't shipped right and blah. Had several problems. But like I said, that 25 dollars off the 250 price is pretty good.

Another local one that I like is the mostly famous www.airsoftatlanta.com I haven't had a problem with them yet, but I also havent ordered from US retailers in awhile.

Oversea shipping for the win.

Last edited by a moderator:
we switched the rails on my 36c, and my friends 36,. i actually like the 36 rail better on the c, with the shorter stock i can scope in easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back