Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleofDeath16

Division PR and RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S511
Hello everyone! With the hype and energy of Halo: Outpost Discovery coming to its end here with this last weekend, your officers have been boots to the ground planning for the future! Thanks to Cadet, Spidermonkey60 and myself now have full access to the Official 405th Midwest Page!

With that being said, we need YOUR help! Please begin sending us photos upon photos you all have captured in an ORGANIZED fashion so we may begin showing off the utter passion and talent our builders all have out here in the humble Midwest region!

Please keep in mind as well, that we will be following the 405th Mantle and Guidelines. Any violations will result in those photos being scrubbed and members being covered in black tape, as much as we see fit. A general reminder, we urge all members to review the Costuming Mantle as they see fit that can be found here.

With all being said I am excited to see all the hard work and talent you all have been constructing over the years compiled into one tidy area for us to really start to light fires under anyone who ever thought of working on a project!

Link is provided for the drive as follows: 405th MidWest Instagram Content - Google Drive

Here is how we would like for you to go about adding your files:

• Please create a separate folder using your 405th Handle/Real Name
  • If you have specific photos that you want immediate attention for please tag them as follows
    • All Present Cosplayers Handles
    • Photographer Credits
    • Locale/Convention
    • Timestamp
  • If you are uploading videos, please upload them into separate files following the same guidelines above. Provide any and all tags for present cosplayers being showcased as they will also be given to 405th main Instagram if guidelines are followed.
EDIT: This file also functions as our main photo repository for the 405th Midwest, and all members submitting hereby agree that this content is eligible for use on respective Midwest media outlets, (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)

Last edited:
Command has authorized MAC rounds in atmosphere...

For real though send us anything and everything and lets show instagram what midwest is made of!

Can this be build process pics as well? I have a ton of those lol, but it'll probably be another month until the full suit is completed.
(Without flooding the drive of course)

Can this be build process pics as well? I have a ton of those lol, but it'll probably be another month until the full suit is completed.
(Without flooding the drive of course)
We would absolutely love build photos! Any photos are welcome, even biography blurbs of you guys as members. We just want to start flooding the Midwest with as much activity as possible. And outreach is the first step.

If you are going to submit those files please submit them under your 405th name as a folder in the drive.

I'm a little late, been super busy. Are you still looking for photos? I have tons, just let me know and I'll send them your way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back