Calling all Phoenix members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

Who will be at the Halo: Reach launch party at Arrowhead Mall Reply
Who will be there in full armor

You know, I have it on my calendar, but we haven't really discussed it. I know CrimsonValkyrie pre-ordered the Legendary/Deluxe edition (whatever it's called). Besides Rosh, none of us have a complete Spartan, or anything near completion. Really, it's up in the air. XD

Is the Arrowhead location the largest midnight release? Also, I'm assuming you're a Valley resident?

Yes i live in the valley (goodyear) and from what i understand their is a huge mall wide launch party and my friend and i are doing a slayer match in the mall

A Slayer match? omg, really?? XDD
Goodyear? Ouch. That's a long drive from here. (40+ minutes) Be warned, I do believe that malls don't allow people to wear helmets for safety regulations.

I'll tell everyone about it. I know the launch is something I don't want to miss, because it'll be my second launch of the Halo series, and possibly the last until the movie comes out.

I'll come, arrowhead is my closest mall anyhow- not sure that I'll wear my armor though- it needs a lot of work to be completed between now and then. I'll try toncontact the gamestop there to see what the rules on armor in public is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back