Can some one help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i've tried and tried and i can not get print out right can some one help me by telling my hoe to resize it to make it fit my head

marioknight92 said:
No i'm using DF4L smooth model and can not get it to print out right :((

Read the stickies. All 1600 posts of 'em. NOW.

Just kidding. Show us a photo or screenshot of what's wrong, and maybe we can help, but going on what you've said so far.. no idea what's wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
uh....i dont understand what you said. Try measuring the height of your head in CM, putting that in the height box instead of the scale, because that is what is probably screwing you up.
REMEMBER: YOU DONT ALWAYS NEED A SCALING EQUATION- JUST FIGURE YOUR HEIGHT.

marioknight92 said:
No i'm using DF4L smooth model and can not get it to print out right :((
You should have been more specific in your request.

Anyway, start from the top and describe in great detail what you did, more detailed than your last post.

marioknight92 said:
Lol no camerar so can not take pics
You can take a screenshot by pressing the "PrtSc" (or Print Screen) key and paste it on Photoshop or Paint and then upload it onto Photobucket or ImageShack.

ok well i printed it out and he came out small so i resized it and printed it out a gain and it still game out small i do not know how to fix this please hep me

marioknight92 said:
ok well i printed it out and he came out small so i resized it and printed it out a gain and it still game out small i do not know how to fix this please hep me

Are the parts totally the same size as the ones before? or are they a little bigger.

/Conny

If you are using D4FL's file then it should be alright!!

Now when you are ready to print and you hit the print button...another box will show up and tell you "a part of developement may not fit in printable area. Adjust Scale??" ...you select "NO"!! If you select "YES" then it shrinks the pieces down alot.

I hope that helps you buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back