can someone help me? idk how to make my avatar or how to post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i am only a n00b, i have no idea how to post pics or make my profile pic/avatar. i have some pics to upload, but i havent figured this out. I dont mean to bother people, but i need help. Thanks for all of the 405th community welcoming!:D

Did you search for the answers to your questions?

1. Click on "Settings" at the top of the page, then find the "Edit Profile Picture" and "Edit Avatar" buttons on the left side.

2. Upload photos to an online album like Photobucket or Flickr, and copy and paste the
links into your post.

No offense, but I'm surprised that there are people that don't know how to do this still, considering the wide-spread usage of forums and social network sites these days.

just a question, no offense though, just curious....... is this your first time to joined a site? or a forum? welcome to 405th dude. and gudluck on your incoming projects ^.^

thanks. i literally just joined yesterday.

I understand that, but this type of site format has been in place for years. I can't think of a forum not having settings for your account to personalize it. They're usually under buttons titled "SETTINGS" or "MY ACCOUNT" or something like that. When you join a new site, it's usually a good idea to spend some time browsing and exploring and learning about it for a bit before jumping in and posting.

As for photos, what you can also do is find a photo that someone else has posted, and right click it. Choose "View Image info", and it will tell you where the photo is hosted, i.e. from a photo hosting site or from a direct upload from the user's computers. Then, you'll know where to put your photos so you can show them on that particular forum.

I hope my info helped a bit, and I hope you remember this for any other forums you are a part of now or in the future.

Good luck. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back