Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Ottawa, and I think LastSpartan's in Montreal? I know there are more Canadian 405th-ers here, but I couldn't say where they're all from (my memory's not that good, lol). Don't recall seeing anyone else from Windsor, as far as I know :whistle:

Why do you ask? Looking to try and hook up with someone close by on a project or something? :D

If you're starting a thread like this, try to be clear about your intentions. How do we know what you want? The moderators are making it very clear that pointless threads could be closed down. Just fyi.

SPARTAN II said:
Why do you ask? Looking to try and hook up with someone close by on a project or something? :D
ya i was wondering if any 405th members live in my comunity so if i heed help i know who to ask in my community

carpathiavh99 said:
If you're starting a thread like this, try to be clear about your intentions. How do we know what you want? The moderators are making it very clear that pointless threads could be closed down. Just fyi.
sorry about that

Last edited by a moderator:
carpathiavh99 said:

Hence why I asked the question... to help clarify things a bit, lol.

silentjackdark said:
ya i was wondering if any 405th members live in my comunity so if i heed help i know who to ask in my community

[...]

I kinda figured that was the case, but thought it best to clarify that for anyone not sure of your intentions with this thread ;)

SPARTAN II said:
Hence why I asked the question... to help clarify things a bit, lol.
I kinda figured that was the case, but thought it best to clarify that for anyone not sure of your intentions with this thread ;)
thanks

silentjackdark said:
or any one close to detroit michagan (sorry if i spelt wrong)

It's actually Michigan, but close enough ;) lol

To keep things on topic here, here is a link you'll find useful --> Canadian Reg. Roll Call. I believe one or two members from around the Detroit/Michigan area also posted in there.

I don't know if you can view the "405th Discussion" forum yet given your post count (not sure what the forum restrictions are exactly), but that thread should be helpful to you in finding any other 405th-ers in your area.

SPARTAN II said:
I'm in Ottawa, and I think LastSpartan's in Montreal? I know there are more Canadian 405th-ers here, but I couldn't say where they're all from (my memory's not that good, lol). Don't recall seeing anyone else from Windsor, as far as I know :whistle:

hey im from ottawa :)

Kewl, dude! A local SPARTAN! Who'd have thunk :D lol

Whereabouts? West End? East End? o_O

EDIT: Sorry to hijack your thread there, Jack. Guess I got a little excited at the prospect of a fellow 405th-er being in the same area as me, lol. Should probably keep this to PM's.

SPARTAN II said:
I don't know if you can view the "405th Discussion" forum yet given your post count (not sure what the forum restrictions are exactly), but that thread should be helpful to you in finding any other 405th-ers in your area.
ya i can i just cant make a new thread any where else then the noob area

silentjackdark said:
ya i can i just cant make a new thread any where else then the noob area

Ah, okay. Good. Then you should be able to view the thread I linked to and see who else here might be in your area. Hope that helps.

SPARTAN II said:
Kewl, dude! A local SPARTAN! Who'd have thunk :D lol

Whereabouts? West End? East End? o_O

EDIT: Sorry to hijack your thread there, Jack. Guess I got a little excited at the prospect of a fellow 405th-er being in the same area as me, lol. Should probably keep this to PM's.
i dont mind

I live in Kingsville!!!

Thats like, 30 minutes from Windsor!!!

YEYZ! Nice to see someone from aroung here!

EDIT: All of us Windsor and sorrounding area peoples should hang out and work on costumes some day.

Gosh, and I though I was the only one...

See? There you go. Someone here who's not too far off the "beaten path" from where you are, dude :)

We sould continue this through PM's.

Do you have any projects going right now? You need any help with anything?

I'll be back on in about an hour or so.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back