Where: Edmonton Expo Centre
7515 118 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5B 0J2, Canada

When: October 1st-3rd, 2021
Fri: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

EDMONTON EXPO is a three-day Comics, Sci-Fi, Horror, Anime, and Gaming event that attracts tens of thousands of people in Edmonton, Alberta at the Edmonton Expo Centre.

Every year, EDMONTON EXPO offers exciting family-friendly attractions, events, and world-renowned celebrities! Previous guests include: Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Mackie, Gaten Matarazzo, Summer Glau, Ron Perlman, Karl Urban, John Barrowman and stars from hit TV shows & Film: Stranger Things, Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers, The Boys, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Firefly, Captain America and many, many more.

Everyone is a fan of something, and EDMONTON EXPO is a place to celebrate all things pop culture. Get an autograph or a photo with your favourite Guest then get the inside scoop about your favourite movies and TV shows at our celebrity panels! Watch professional Comic Artists battle it out in our popular Sketch Duels, learn from our “How To” workshops, and take photos with your favourite costumed characters! It’s also a great place to buy a unique gift (or treat yourself!) with a huge show floor for shopping madness.

405th Attendance:

There's current talk of applying for a booth if interest is there.

Comment below if you plan to attend & what days you'd be available (& willing) to help with a small exhibit if application does goes forward.
If not, there's nothing wrong with having meetups as a group for some good old Canadian fun instead.

Health & Safety:

Edmonton Expo will follow official government and local authority guidance as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. Due to the evolving nature of the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are committed to announcing our full Health & Safety plan no later than 30 days before the show.

- Please follow event general guidelines and remember to stay home if you're feeling unwell.
-Props: use discretion when allowing others to hold your creations where sanitization wipes are inaccessible or could do damage to props after multiple uses. (Paint erosion, etc...)

Members Planning to Attend

This is my back yard. I think I can convince Phil. As for me, WE GO FEET FIRST.

Me thinking about learning how to socialize again:

Meme Reaction GIF

With how things are looking with work I might be out of province for work again that weekend, I won't know until closer to the date though

Good morning all.

I do not believe that we have enough people that will be attending at Edmonton Expo to properly staff a booth so we will not be having one this year. Fingers crossed we are able to do both Edmonton and Calgary next year!

Unfortunate update, title will be changed to match the situation.

nc_ohc=L2gbR_TmOp8AX_thJei&_nc_ht=scontent.fyvr4-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back