Member DIN
S068
Where: Edmonton Convention Centre

When: September 16th-18th, 2022
Fri: 4:00PM - 9:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Tickets: Tickets available through event website

EDMONTON EXPO is a three-day Comics, Sci-Fi, Horror, Anime, and Gaming event that attracts tens of thousands of people in Edmonton, Alberta at the Edmonton Expo Centre.

Every year, EDMONTON EXPO offers exciting family-friendly attractions, events, and world-renowned celebrities! Previous guests include: Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Mackie, Gaten Matarazzo, Summer Glau, Ron Perlman, Karl Urban, John Barrowman and stars from hit TV shows & Film: Stranger Things, Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers, The Boys, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Firefly, Captain America and many, many more.

Everyone is a fan of something, and EDMONTON EXPO is a place to celebrate all things pop culture. Get an autograph or a photo with your favourite Guest then get the inside scoop about your favourite movies and TV shows at our celebrity panels! Watch professional Comic Artists battle it out in our popular Sketch Duels, learn from our “How To” workshops, and take photos with your favourite costumed characters! It’s also a great place to buy a unique gift (or treat yourself!) with a huge show floor for shopping madness.

A poll is added for attendance estimates for planning adequate locations for meetups.

No panel is currently planned for this event however a booth has been requested. Photoshoots and meetups both inside the convention and outside for those who may not have had time to purchase tickets will be organized as the event date approaches.

Photoshoot Listing: TBA

Meetup Listing: TBA

I will be quite busy, but I'd love to coordinate a squad time slot, for us to meet up and walk around a bit together. I am trying to keep most of the Saturday free, though I won't be in my ODST all day. I have other things to wear to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back