Canadian Visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

well i went out to my local motorcycle shop looking for visors but they only had black and clear ones, they said that they could order one but that would cost like $90. i was looking around here and i found one site but they don't send to canada. i just wanted to know if anyone knows a website that i could order a gold visor for like $50 or lower, the website that i was looking at had them for like $30.

Same boat man, same boat... Calgary eh? I'm in Vancouver and there is a motorcycle shop downtown that has them I think. I still have to check when my helmet is in need of a visor.

there's one somewhere around langley, like near Chapter's.
I had to order mine in, it cost me around $60 and took like 2 weeks. but it's gold.

I may have just helped you out a great deal. I was looking at this on ebay ebay link and it seems they ship to canada for $20. $22 plus $20 shipping isn't too bad in my opinion.

Boryenko, I actually went to the shop in person to pick the item up, but there was no extra charge to order it in.

and $60 is just an approximate, i don't remember how much exactly it cost. but it was in the 60's.

do you know if they can ship it to me? if they can't could you pick one up for me and ship it to me then i could pay you for it using paypal or something.

yeah i just looked today and they had like 6 visors and they were all clear or very very light blue.

i'm still not sure how i'm gonna get one in calgary without paying like 100$...hey cys, do you know if that place can ship a visor to me?

maybe i could get one off of ebay using the link that homsar posted, btw good find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back