Not open for further replies.

Wrigley93

Jr Member
well it all start one moring,

i went to the skin doctor( i love calling it that) and first thing

doctor " please take off your pants and shirt"

me " um...ok.."

while looking at my moles that needed to be burned off

doctor " this one here, how long you had it" ( she had bad english)

me "idk"

doctor " it may be cancerous" ( after a 20 min lecture about wearing sun block)

she handed me a little tube with my mole in it

doctor "take this to honduras medical" ( a hosipal to see if it's cancerous[yes i live in honduras])

so they have my mole right now... get the test results on monday...

i'll keep yall posted pray please

Maybe just some wart. Shouldn't be too bad. Skin tumors via over exsposure to sun does not lump up like you said. It does, but im imagining a lump and not some weird craggle of skin.

Anycase when you said that she told you to strip I thought she was going to rape you.

CemreTas said:
Maybe just some wart. Shouldn't be too bad. Skin tumors via over exsposure to sun does not lump up like you said. It does, but im imagining a lump and not some weird craggle of skin.

Anycase when you said that she told you to strip I thought she was going to rape you.

Her name wasn't Dr. Good N. Sexy was it?

Last edited by a moderator:
So its a mole? No big deal, I had one on my shoulder, the just numb you up, cut a **** load of skin out, burn it to seal it *don't know what the step is called*, and stitch you back up. I was a tard and ripped my stitches out, so i have a nasty scar now. ;)

lol did you actually say the word "mole" at all in your post or was it "mold" every time? lol! but dude, chill, if they caught it early like that you dont have much to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back