Captain Powers And The Solders Of The Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked through here and have not found any mention of Captain Powers and the Soldiers of the Future. I know it is old but, I think that there may be some people on here that may remember it with great fondness. I was wondering if anyone was interested in making the different armors for this? I don't have any pictures for reference for right now but, I will be looking. Just wanted to see if any one else had an interest. Thanks for looking.

Man I loved that show as a kid I had all the toys and watched the show and you could shoot the screen with the toys it was so cool.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe somebody over on the RPF worked on the show, he had posted a few early production photos up... I'll see if I can dig up the link.

It's just Captain Power, btw (referring to the title of the thread). I loved that show and had most of the figures and vehicles. It does not hold up well now at all, though... Still fun to think back fondly on it.

There is a group on Yahoo that was made for Captain Powers and the Soldiers of the Future. They keep talking about a second season but, I don't know if they are talking about fan fiction or if this is something in the works. If they are going to so some more shows, I would love to write the scripts. Here is a website that you can download the first two issues of the comic book.

http://thewarriorscomicbookden.blogspot.com/2009/10/captain-power-and-soldiers-of-future-1.html

You'll have to unzip with 7zip or other unzipping application.

Here is an interview from someone how worked on the set and the armor.

http://www.captainpower.com/20th/short.htm

http://20th.captainpower.com/

I found my Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future dvds and I will start making some screen captures of the dvds and see if I can put some reference pictures up tomorrow. Has anybody had any luck on their searches?

Here are some reference pictures for "Scout" from Captain Powers and the Soldiers of the future or it could be one of the bad guys costumes. There really aren't that big but, that is what I have so far. It looks pretty easy to make if you ask me.

I will try to have some more by the end of the weekend. Let me know what you think.

When I look at some of these costumes, I think about Stormtroopers, Clonetroopers and Darth Vader. I think that with a little modification we can build ourselves the Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future! Costumes.

Hmmm nice pictures it does look a little like storm trooper and moded.. but I will look closer after I get out of work.. but looking good so far with the refrence pics

Thanks. I'm like a pit bull, I don't let go very easily. I keep looking until I am satisfied. I figure if we can get a hold of some good pictures we could use blender or some other 3d software to make 3d models and go from there. There is also something called video trace or something like that, that google is coming out with that allows you to trace an object from a video or picture and creates a 3d model of it. I'll have more later.

I bought the dvds from some where online and they were decent copies. I think that I can get some reference pics off of them and try to make of 3d models from there and see where it goes.

the bearded dude looks like the security guard on Running Man, that older Arnold flick. I'm usually pretty good at spotting stupid stuff like that, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back