Props Carboard Assault Rifle (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i had sweet cardboard skillz like you

It's not that sweet as a skill :D thanks, I appreciate it...

Looks HORRIBLE!!! i prefer my one.

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!

just kidding :D haha, for a second there i thought you were serious lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
centerside said:
264223610O242468792.jpg

still loving that helmet

:p

mooseguy04 said:
its as if Master Chief and Iron Man? maiden? had a baby named centerside

Suprisingly, I dont hear that often, your the second, I expected alot to say that lol :D

Zen: Thakns :D

Sorry for the bump.... :D UPDATE TIME: not much though.

now everything is ready for paint, I'll just have to buy it and dissassemble this AR (would be a paint to assemble it back, so many screws.... :cautious: lol jks.)

I finally found a barrel for the gun, and a new removable mag (NOTE: the mag was a rush job :D)

264850282O481597518.jpg

264850306O131860548.jpg

264850320O677655818.jpg

264850339O403218596.jpg

terrible job on that...absolutly terible...send it to me to dispose of it :D

seriously though dude this is without a doubt the best cardboard weapon ive seen so far! VERY good job...complete opposite of terrible...seriously sweet...you got mad cardboarding skills

So far, you and Finnish have the best cardboard ARs. Good job on this, and the ironchief helm. Scratchbuilding FTW!

terrible job on that...absolutly terible...send it to me to dispose of it

seriously though dude this is without a doubt the best cardboard weapon ive seen so far! VERY good job...complete opposite of terrible...seriously sweet...you got mad cardboarding skills

Thanks :D I'm planning to make a Mk. 6 Armor with the teachniques I learned over the years in carboard, scratch build :D

So far, you and Finnish have the best cardboard ARs. Good job on this, and the ironchief helm. Scratchbuilding FTW!

Halo3Lover117 said:
Wow! Lucky, I could never do anything like that with cardboard. :cautious: Im jelous.
How do you do it?

First of all, there was no need to post on this topic of mine which died a year ago..... hehe please don't do that, it's against the rules.

But to answer your question, you can see how I did my BR, basically the same kind of techniques.

And again, do not post on very old topics please, thanks :D

Dude I have to say that your assult rifle looks hella awesome :) and I wish I had your cardboard skills but I was wondering where did you get the blueprints to make your build?

krazyazntrekkie said:
Dude I have to say that your assult rifle looks hella awesome :) and I wish I had your cardboard skills but I was wondering where did you get the blueprints to make your build?

Major necro there dude, please check the date of the last post before u respond, the mods dont like to see people reviving old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back