Cardboard Magnum Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetroidManiac

Well, firstly, Hi! I'm glad to be here!
Anyway, I make a lot of cosplay props and swords, and though it attempt making a magnum with the spare cardboard I have lying around my room.
Anyway, I go to a boarding school, so didn't have any access to any of my cutting tools, so I have been using a swiss army knife, and this is basically a rough base which ill cover in filler and attack with a handheld belt sander:
8alb31k.jpg

Anyway, I have rarely ever used cardboard, will I get away with clamping it with a hobby vice and sanding the actual cardboard before I fill it, or will I have to carve it with a knife?

What do you think for a first cardboard prop attempt

MetroidManiac said:
Well, firstly, Hi! I'm glad to be here!
Anyway, I make a lot of cosplay props and swords, and though it attempt making a magnum with the spare cardboard I have lying around my room.
Anyway, I go to a boarding school, so didn't have any access to any of my cutting tools, so I have been using a swiss army knife, and this is basically a rough base which ill cover in filler and attack with a handheld belt sander:
8alb31k.jpg

Anyway, I have rarely ever used cardboard, will I get away with clamping it with a hobby vice and sanding the actual cardboard before I fill it, or will I have to carve it with a knife?

What do you think for a first cardboard prop attempt
dude thats a good magnum its a hell of a lot better than mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back