Career research

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD

I need help with an english career research assignment. I have to interview someone in my interested career field of propmaking but they have to do it for a living, not for a hobby. If anyone on here does this for a living please let me know so I can forward you the questions.

thanks to anyone who can help!!!

TD????

I have a friend thats in props for television here in NZ, I can ask him if he'd mind being interviewed for you.

I didnt know this could be a profession. Since were not allowed to sell it i dont get how they would do it for a living. they will spend more on supply than they make. Its probaly a secondary thing for most people. But prop making like for movies....thtas a whole new storie. But say BR was asked for his armor in a movie. but it wasnt a living. he would get cash but not a carrer ( unless it was in alot of movies) so it would still qualify as a hobby as i would say. But does NAS do it for a living?

i tried pming link but all i got was "mailbox full" so im still in need of some kind of help

and yes i was thinking along the lines of movie prop creation. but any will do even for theme parks and such as i think thats the field link works in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back