Carpathia and kirrou your permission please........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell Razer

Jr Member
I want to combine your sheath Carpathia with Kirrou's ODST shoulder. I would like to ask your permission first.

If you consent please link me a download for the .obj files so I can combine them........

I'd be ok with that, but I've been thinking about reworking the sheath to make it a little less bulky. Since my sheath is a sliced file, I'm not sure how helpful it would be as an .obj file. If you still want it, let me know, otherwise I will get on the new sheath and get that to you when it's complete.

I guess it would be fine but like carpathiavh said, I am not sure how helpful it would be. You would still have two separate peps to make. Honestly you might as well just make them like they are and combine them once you have already peped and hardened them

I plan to take the upper piece of kirrou's ODST plate and add the first sliced pattern to it so that you can easily add the other four.

I would just be reworking the piece at the very top (the detail piece of the shoulder) not the whole shoulder. This would eliminate the need for foamies since it would be covered by the foam board for the sheath.

Also when you Finish the new sheath I would love to see it Carpathia.

If there is any way, Kirrou, just to get the detail piece and not the whole shoulder that would be great.

And it has to be a .obj file cuz I use sketchup for my modelling and if you used a different program it won't be recognised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back