carter A259 first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckv113

Hey all. I recently just finished and wore my first spartan armour.
Screenshot_20220718-103333_Gallery.jpg

Wait that's not an action figure?
Armor looks amazing, adding a +1 to hearing a bit more about the construction process

Looks absolutely incredible. Would love to see more of it as well as some more about the building process if possible

Is there any chance that you could post more detail photos of all of the armor pieces individually and all together? I’ve been looking for more reach inspired builds, this carter build looks phenomenal!

Damn that's impressive, and a first build? Ill add to the rest and ask: did you take any shots during construction at all?

Is there any chance that you could post more detail photos of all of the armor pieces individually and all together? I’ve been looking for more reach inspired builds, this carter build looks phenomenal!
Sure!
Here is a shot from my first suit up. It might take me time to get all the pieces together for a shot of each.

Attachments

• IMG-20220713-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220713-WA0000.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 118
Sure!
Here is a shot from my first suit up. It might take me time to get all the pieces together for a shot of each.
Wow, that is a beauty, and you look way tall! There’s no rush, just figured you should show that off more because it is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back