Carter WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENTI3NT6

Jr Member
My progress so far:
2011-03-02100043.jpg

2011-03-02100125.jpg

Still gotta add some color details to the chest and shoulder but for the most part they are complete. Stay Tuned. :cool

Nice progress man looks great! Paint looks amazing. What are ur measurements/ build type cause your scale on the chest is perfect. I can't get my scale right at all :(

Carter is colorblind he wanted to join the RED TEAM.

red team for the win.

Great build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice progress man looks great! Paint looks amazing. What are ur measurements/ build type cause your scale on the chest is perfect. I can't get my scale right at all :(

This is actually the third chest ive made. I was having some scaling issues as well, but with this chest http://www.4shared.com/account/file/KxlrpK6_/Reach_Torso_L3X_Carpathiavh99.html
It was much easier, i just measured the height of my body plus an inch or two just in case and the width and depth scale automatically. Im not sure what my measurements are but i think i used a height of 356mm on the chest.

That's wicked. What kind of blade are you using? I'm looking at going the foam route for the core of my ODST.

That's kind of what I was thinking. Have you tried sanding at all? I think a belt sander or something would be really handy to get the best angles for the edges being joined.

Anyways I'm stoked to see how this goes. Keep it up meh bruddah

That's kind of what I was thinking. Have you tried sanding at all? I think a belt sander or something would be really handy to get the best angles for the edges being joined.

Anyways I'm stoked to see how this goes. Keep it up meh bruddah

Yea I had one but it was destroyed. it works really well but the debris goes everywhere and its hard to clean up.

Some fantastic stuff there, ever had the thought of making the Tactical/Tacpad Wrist Accessory from something like an iPod Touch?

"Debris everywhere" Yep! Thats why I do all my foam sanding for angles out side in the back yard. In Fl, it's alway nice. The armor is looking great so far. keep up the good owrk.

Looking fantastic! Do you find working with foam to be all that hard?

I went through lots of foam learning how to do it but once you figure it out its not too difficult. It took me lots of practice. I think I made 2 fail chest pieces before I said ooooh that's how you do it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back