CEMETERY WIND Mark v (B) files

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEMETERY WIND

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (18).png
Screenshot (15).png
Need an unfolder for these files I made from game assets , neck seal, under chest armor, abdomen,chest, cod, and spine.
Screenshot (27).png
Screenshot (24).png
Screenshot (1).png

Still working on other pieces at the moment, but I do have one question , in pepakura designer it’s my first time unfolding and I need the scale preference that suits a 5’6 person, I know there are programs out there for this but I prefer this method.:ninja:

Still working on other pieces at the moment, but I do have one question , in pepakura designer it’s my first time unfolding and I need the scale preference that suits a 5’6 person, I know there are programs out there for this but I prefer this method.:ninja:

Scaling in Pep Designer is located in the 2D Menu- Change Scale- Set Scale. From there you can adjust one of the dimensions and it will adjust the others to match. To match it to your size you'll need to take measurements of yourself so you can adjust it accordingly. I think there's still la few tutorials on measuring yourself floating around on here somewhere. If you still need help unfolding, let me know and I can help out. Been doing it for a few years now :)

2C907549-3495-4CF2-9FE4-710A8CBF89D8.png
Much appreciated, here is more of the finished project Benton188, which part were you interested in unfolding? I have the neck seal, under chest suit,chest, chest details,spine, abdomen, cod, and security shoulders ready.

I would like to see what the under chest suit is like, as it's something I've never seen before in Pep Designer. I can also take the shoulders too if you want, just let me know if you want them unfolded into pep, foam, or both.

It's nothing too fancy , with neck seal and chest attached to it looks pretty detailed and well personally when all these files get finished I will be building mine in pepakura but since they will be available for every one to build may need to do foam for later on , i have sent you the files.
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (3).png

I still have the neck and abdomen pieces unfolded for Pep if you need them. I know a few people have asked about them before, but I won't release them without your permission first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back