Status
Not open for further replies.
S1l3nt V1p3r said:
1: Suit up.

2: Go on Chatroulette.

3: Post reactions.

4: ????

5: profit!

I sat on my couch some months ago & just wore my helmet... nearly everyone on CR that recognized what I was wearing wanted to see the entire outfit. So, the next day, I got the whole suit on and screwed around for a while. Mostly I just ended up answering questions from people :)

...lots of dudes, and entirely too much wang floating around on CR :unsure

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha Chatroulette is so last month.

I honestly haven't gone in recently. But I did have some fun times there, met some funny people. Haven't done any helmet wearing though; I should try that soon.

I tried out the site did'nt like it very much yes there are some intresting people on there but there should be a rule to no nudity on the site especially when it's some old geezer nobody wants to see that and I don't think chatroulette is adultfriendfinder. Other than the sick people on the chat site it is still a good site I also like to use Chat Tango as well.

CaptainImpactor said:
Yes.....why.....?

Plan on suiting up, and going on?

Gotta finish my ODST first :p

but I was judt asking what you think of chatroulette

S1l3nt V1p3r said:

what kind of profit ;)

Dom said:
I sat on my couch some months ago & just wore my helmet... nearly everyone on CR that recognized what I was wearing wanted to see the entire outfit. So, the next day, I got the whole suit on and screwed around for a while. Mostly I just ended up answering questions from people :)

...lots of dudes, and entirely too much wang floating around on CR :unsure

I want to trie the costume thing :p

and yeah a lot of wang shaking over there :\

Calliopeia said:
Hahaha Chatroulette is so last month.

I honestly haven't gone in recently. But I did have some fun times there, met some funny people. Haven't done any helmet wearing though; I should try that soon.

Yeah, its pretty fun, but when chatroulette gets crazy is at night!, you start chatting with alot of drunks :p

Nintendude said:
I tried out the site did'nt like it very much yes there are some intresting people on there but there should be a rule to no nudity on the site especially when it's some old geezer nobody wants to see that and I don't think chatroulette is adultfriendfinder. Other than the sick people on the chat site it is still a good site I also like to use Chat Tango as well.

Well there is the report button, but peoplejust click it randomly and if you get 3 reports in 5 min, you get banned for 35 minutes :p

BTW

like 3 chicks confused me with Justin bieber,

computergeek said:
I thought you were a guy...

That hurt man...... :(

and yes Im a guy, thats why I founded being called Justin Bieber offensive :(

JK JK man, but its true :p

Lol I knew, just wanted to make that joke :D

Anyway, I've never been on Chatroulette from what I've heard you usually see... But I do love to see reaction pictures on the web

Justin Bieber

That kid sucks dot com!! He's nothing but a bloody little kid that think he can sing.

Now, back on topic. What is this CR? Is it a video chat thing? Becuase I saw south park's 200th episode and I'm not getting near any of those sites.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Now, back on topic. What is this CR? Is it a video chat thing? Becuase I saw south park's 200th episode and I'm not getting near any of those sites.

Yeah, it randomally connects you with someone... And SP was right about it

ACDCrockr209 said:
That kid sucks dot com!! He's nothing but a bloody little kid that think he can sing.

-Pony

Well yeah, but just be sure your alone because there is alot of people, and by people I mean guys who have no self respect

S1l3nt V1p3r said:

OH MY GOD.

I was lolling for a long time when I read that.

LOL.

234234234.png

3345345345.png

3453453.png

34534534.png

4235234.png

I have much fun with Chat Roulette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back