Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rid3r

These aren't really cheats or glitches, but easier or quicker ways to do things. And some stuff that people don't know.

I have the Halo: CE Trial on the PC (haven't gotten around to buying it yet) and I've found some stuff out.

Easy Kill: Plasma Pistol
Take a plasma pistol and charge it all the way up. Then sneak up behind someone and release the shot. Immediately afterwards press the melee button. This will almost instantly kill them if done correctly. If not, melee them again.

Easy Kill 2: Banshee
Fly down towards a person and hit them straight on. If you make a beeline for them and don't turn, you won't make a sound. So they won't know what hit them unless they check their radar every second.

Easy Kill 3: Banshee
Fly down towards a person and shoot at them with the Left Mouse Button. Then at the last second, shoot with the Right Mouse Button and pull up. If they haven't been remotely hurt yet, swoop back down and do it again, or perform Easy Kill 2.

Flamethrower on Blood Gulch
This might only work for Halo: CE. Inside the mess of caves is a flamethrower, the only one on the map. Use the cave entrance closest to the Red Base (it's behind a boulder) and down into it. There will be a small cavern where the flamethrower and a rock is, and then the exit through another tunnel.

Deadly Weapons Combo
It's yours to decide, but I always combine the Sniper Rifle with the Flamethrower. Others might do the Assault Rifle instead of the Sniper Rifle.

Shee Noob Kill (on ground)
Find one of the Warthogs without a SPNKR rocket launcher and start shooting at a Banshee. The rapid fire quickly kills the person inside the Banshee.

Shee Noob Kill (in air)
Find a Banshee and climb inside. Then go to where that Shee Noob is flying around. Shoot them with the Left Mouse Button until they come close and then fire the Right Mouse Button (because the second type of shooting is affected by gravity).

Please post others here. :D

halo ce?
shoot i foudn that flamethrower on my regular halo game on my mac
a noob with common knowledge of halo could figure all of this out

its common sense not cheats

Easy Kill: Plasma Pistol
Take a plasma pistol and charge it all the way up. Then sneak up behind someone and release the shot. Immediately afterwards press the melee button. This will almost instantly kill them if done correctly. If not, melee them again.

and one melee in the back kills them no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back