Chevysrule's 3D Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have progressed my Blender skills enough to where I have two models to release. More stuff will come in the future, but at a slow pace, due to my Missile Pod work in progress, school, and laziness.

DO NOT edit any of these files in a 3D program without asking my permission first. However, unfolding these files and releasing a pdo on this thread is welcome and would be much obliged (as I have no password to save a pdo), under a few conditions:

(1) I worked a lot on these files, and if they have color, make the standard unfold that is released have the colors visible when the file is loaded.

(2) Almost needless to say, add in "Modeled by: Chevysrule, Unfolded by: [insert your name here]," into the standard unfold as well, please.

Enjoy:

ReachEmile.png

Emile's helmet, on left in pep, on right in Blender.

File download: http://www.4shared.c...Finished_2.html

*(there is a new Emile helmet on page 6, post 114)*

ReachJun-1.png

Jun's helmet, on left in pep, on right in Blender. (I may do another release with more stuff added on, but it is highly unlikely.)

File download: http://www.4shared.c...Jun_Helmet.html

Questions, comments, concerns, etc. are all welcome, but please do not request me to make any models, because no, I do not accept requests at the current time. If there are any critical problems with the models, let me know, and I will try to fix them.

Ima try and unfold Jun, then maybe Emile.

But i still have the big daddy body im working on unfold, so it might take a little while.

They look good, and i hope it transfers well to real life.

But if i make it, it wont be in color.

Would use too much of my parents ink.

I'll give it a try tomorrow or on the weekend :D

I'm really wanting to do Emile when I finish my Mk VI so that'll likely be the first I try unfolding. Not sure if I can manage Jun but I'll try!

rvb18 said:
nice helmets but could be a little smoother in pep

Would I do that by subdividing every line in Blender and re-exporting, or is that done by subdividing them in Pep Designer?

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea, but very nice models! Not perfect, but hey... this should hold most people over until someone like Rundown makes 'em perfect. Anyway, keep it up! Any chance a Jorge helmet will be comign sometime soon? Not a request, just wondering.

A_Guardian said:
Man!

So far the jun helmet is proving hard to unfold.

Alot of small pieces.

But its fun to do! :lol

it is and good luck with jun emile is kinda easy and fun to

also when i unfold the color is on the inside not outside so i might have to change it to no color pm me if you can change it

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm glad I could make a good first impression with everything I've done so far. Best of luck to all you unfolders out there!

Boba Fett said:
No idea, but very nice models! Not perfect, but hey... this should hold most people over until someone like Rundown makes 'em perfect. Anyway, keep it up! Any chance a Jorge helmet will be comign sometime soon? Not a request, just wondering.

Actually, that is probably my next model.

A_Guardian said:
Man!So far the jun helmet is proving hard to unfold.Alot of small pieces. But its fun to do! :lol

Do you think it can be classified as high-def, or is there not enough detail for it to be called that?

1 shot 1 kill said:
it is and good luck with jun emile is kinda easy and fun toalso when i unfold the color is on the inside not outside so i might have to change it to no color pm me if you can change it

To fix that problem, just say "yes"or "flip" (I can't remember which of those answers is on the pop-up) when it asks to "flip faces?" when you initially load up the model. If you are pretty far into the unfold, just leave the color on the inside, I don't want to burden you with a restart to the unfold.

To fix that problem, just say "yes"or "flip" (I can't remember which of those answers is on the pop-up) when it asks to "flip faces?" when you initially load up the model. If you are pretty far into the unfold, just leave the color on the inside, I don't want to burden you with a restart to the unfold.

[/quote]

thankyou im far into it im just gong to leave it blank and a few tuckups and ill be finished yay

I wouldn't quite call it high-def, probably a very good medium definition helmet. BTW: unfolding it for myself, and man is it amazing! It will take some bondo to get it smooth and accurate, but a VERY nice job. Yay! A Jorge! Dibs on the unfold when you eventually do it... ;)

Boba Fett said:
I wouldn't quite call it high-def, probably a very good medium definition helmet. BTW: unfolding it for myself, and man is it amazing! It will take some bondo to get it smooth and accurate, but a VERY nice job. Yay! A Jorge! Dibs on the unfold when you eventually do it... ;)

Alright, though it may be about a month for a good enough model to release, I am in the middle of a schoolwork overload.

Don't worry, I feel your pain... LAtin, Algebra 2, and Chemistry has me... Well, Just suffice to say I'm losing my mind. Armor is the only thing keeping me sane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back