Chief At Comicon, On G4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
52b6f525dd.jpg

correct me if I am wrong but doesnt that helmets visor look like a rubies helmet? just saying, its a nice suit.

my name is unscanubis117 and that is me at comic con check my gallery. i joined two days after comic con because of that suit. i would like to appologise for not coming foreward sooner but like i said i am new to the 405th i didnt know anybory was looking for me.

you say thats you, and im not saying youre lying, but the tv says germany, and your location says california. correct me if im wrong, but i just want to clear this up. cause it confused me

WRising said:
you say thats you, and im not saying youre lying, but the tv says germany, and your location says california. correct me if im wrong, but i just want to clear this up. cause it confused me

That bottom scrolls with information and at the time of the picture it must have been talking about some game developers with a studio in germany. Comic-con has nothing to do with a game studio.

Last edited by a moderator:
Macattack64 said:
That bottom scrolls with information and at the time of the picture it must have been talking about some game developers with a studio in germany. Comic-con has nothing to do with a game studio.

Agreed. G4 is always streaming info at the bottom of their screens. Good call!

Plus it says "On Location: Comic Con Cosplay" underneath Adam Sessler. =P

Lucky man, getting to talk to Adam Sessler...but we gotta get you a balaclava to cover up that neck. :) (though it doesn't seem to show up in your other pictures).

Love the pic with Isaac from Dead Space. I think you may also be somewhere amidst the XBox Live ComicCon coverage.

Trooper0621 said:
Plus it says "On Location: Comic Con Cosplay" underneath Adam Sessler. =P

Lucky man, getting to talk to Adam Sessler...but we gotta get you a balaclava to cover up that neck. :) (though it doesn't seem to show up in your other pictures).

Love the pic with Isaac from Dead Space. I think you may also be somewhere amidst the XBox Live ComicCon coverage.

well i had one but it was getting really hot with the helmet on so i took it off. and no i wasnt on x-box live i checked every video:( oh well i had a great time regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back