Chiefers ODST build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasualCosplayer

ODST Medic build WIP

Hello 405th !
So , I started on my next project an ODST Medic :D. Iam going to use Kirrous files because they are game accurate :) , and well heres what ive done so far:

Added the detail from cardboard on the chest plate
P9200006.jpg

Central plate
P9180002.jpg

Both shoulders (hinged version)
P9180006.jpg

Nice work!! I just started the wrists by Kirrou also. Your moving faster then I am so it is good to see how these are coming out.

Wow man your going super fast. Lol Your pep work is super clean too. Great work. And welcome to the ODST ranks of the 405th. LOL Keep an eye out. I am starting work on the shins and thigh plates soon.

Thanks for the comment Kirrou and iam very excited about your next files :D
And I have a question. Are you going to make the whole ODST armor ? I mean like the belt, croth plate, side plates , .....

I am going to model all the hard armor for sure. Like the hip plates and maybe the belt. I want to find a better more functional way to build that. As for the crotch plate and side center plates. I am going to be making them out of EVA foam for my own build so I haven't really planed on modeling them. But if I get enough requests for them then I might. It just that in the game they look like they are soft armor. And I am going for the game accurate look.

awesome! :D
youve done a good job pepping kirrou's files! cant wait to see how its turns out when done!

I am going to model all the hard armor for sure. Like the hip plates and maybe the belt. I want to find a better more functional way to build that. As for the crotch plate and side center plates. I am going to be making them out of EVA foam for my own build so I haven't really planed on modeling them. But if I get enough requests for them then I might. It just that in the game they look like they are soft armor. And I am going for the game accurate look.

ok thank :)

Sorry for the double post, but i have a another update.
Ive got some things resined but i dont have anymore resin for the forearms :(

PA220025.jpg

Did i scaled it right ?
PA220028.jpg

What scale did you use for the shoulders? I've been trying to figure out the best way to make them work with the chestplate.

What are you using for the rest of the suit? I have Kirrous' files too but there are still pieces that are not pepped from him that I was wondering what to use myself, such as the boots and belt, ect.

What are you using for the rest of the suit? I have Kirrous' files too but there are still pieces that are not pepped from him that I was wondering what to use myself, such as the boots and belt, ect.

I think i will use nightshade files for the torso and the side plates , but it would be cool if Kirrou isgoing to make the whole ODST armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back