Clone Wars Phase II Helmet 3D model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnavishPlum

I was thinking about trying to print a phase 2 clone helmet from the clone wars. The only issue is that I can't seem to find a file of the normal version and not Rex. I have only found a file I could buy for $35, but.... ya.. So I was just wondering if anyone had seen other places to get a said helmet design.

Thanks!

I was thinking about trying to print a phase 2 clone helmet from the clone wars. The only issue is that I can't seem to find a file of the normal version and not Rex. I have only found a file I could buy for $35, but.... ya.. So I was just wondering if anyone had seen other places to get a said helmet design.

Thanks!
Is the $35 model accurate? If so, that's not a bad price for a good model that is proven accurate and easy to use.

I mean it looks accurate. I am not going for like 501st levels of accuracy... Ok well kinda otherwise I wouldn't be looking for the animated version when the movie version is everywhere. I may look into it. It's kinda funny cause Rex is everywhere but like no one has made the normal phase II.

It may take some digging for me to find again, but someone on the rpf made ALOT of starwars pep files and had a phase ii helmet somewhere. I know it was on his linked website. Only difference was it came with attachments and i believe it was painted like commander cody(no difference, just color design on paper). If you happen to make one, I would love to buy a raw cast... Was trying to build a foam one out of Sergio solos(youtube) templates but the helmet is the hard part and I'm not brave enough to make out of foam.
I mean it looks accurate. I am not going for like 501st levels of accuracy... Ok well kinda otherwise I wouldn't be looking for the animated version when the movie version is everywhere. I may look into it. It's kinda funny cause Rex is everywhere but like no one has made the normal phase II.

Ya... The file actually mentions recasting where you would need permission (obviously), but just to give a clear picture, this is what I am looking at:
Clone File

Like I said, I want to make it to 501st standards (ok, I kinda lied when I said I didn't) and they don;t like mixing of Clone Wars characters with movie armor... and since I want to make Commander Fox's helmet, this is where I am. Though this file doesn't help with getting a CW style visor...

I really want to join the 501st, and I am zoned for the one with the coolest looking symbol in my opinion), but they want the armor to look as screen accurate as possible, and depending on what regiment you are in, they will only accept casts from the molds used in the movies, etc. I would do ALOT of reading just to make sure. its also very expensive for one of those suits.

I found this file of codys helmet. pretty good, but you would have to remove the attachments = Star Wars - Cody (CC-2224) Phase II Helmet Free Papercraft Download

also found one that was perfect, but was for foam. don't know if you want that. Star Wars - Clone Trooper Phase 2 Helmet +FOAM+ - Pepakura.eu

That why I sticking with 405th! The idea is cool, but the amount of work for it can be a little taxing. Maybe when I am out of college and have had a job for a bit and can do that kinda thing. But, I would like to at least try and make a helmet that could meet their standards at least in how its painted and looks... plus having the animated helmet for the animated character. Those suits can be very pricey and I am not even looking into that. I gotta Halo suit to make! The helmet is good enough for me.

Also if I went to a celebration it would be cool to have a helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back